I also received a credit card from CCA that I did NOT apply for stating that they would take out $200.00 electronically from my checking account.

I have tried to call the number that is listed on the "Approval" Letter and can get no one to answer.

They constantly are asking for personal information and trying to activate this "CARD"

I am very angry that I can not get a LIVE person on the phone. Contact your bank and also put you name on the Federal NO-Call list.This so called company is trying to rip us off. Lets not allow that to happen.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 06, 2008.

Comments

they say they're trying to collect a debt. I called three times to let them know the garbled name they're asking for is not at this number and they still call...just got a live person on the phone who said he would take my number out of the system. We'll see

#198429

I just called in a panic that a collection agency was calling me. I DON'T OWE ANYONE MONEY and was worried about having my credit score damaged. When I refused to give my personal information without knowing what this "collection" was for, the lady hung up on me!

Bad guys. Bad guy.

Don't fall for their *** trickery. You all work hard for your money.

Don't let these thieves take it away from you. Thank you.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #70189

This "company" uses a robo-dialer to entice people to call them by telling them it is regarding "a time-sensitive matter." They NEVER put anything in writing or contact you via the mail. They *** you out of your SSN, bank acct.

info and other private information, then they give you a "credit card", telling you it has an $8,000.00 line of credit on it. What they don't tell you is the card is only good for merchandise in their own catalog. They WILL auto-draft funds from your bank account without your consent. They will steal $99.99 for a "start-up fee", $99.99 for "insurance" and $99.99 for some other service that doesn't exist either.

File a complaint with your State's Attorney General's office.

They violate the No-Call list law and the laws forbidding robo-dialing. They WILL be prosecuted by your State and you may receive a substantial amount of money when they are successfully prosecuted and fined.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #70188

File a complaint with your State's Attorney General's office.

I received a phone call from these people asking me to call 877-611-1815 and they gave me a referance #. When I called and gave them the number they said it wasn't in the system and wanted a SS#.

Must be crazy.

I'm glad I checked it out on the internet. It's a Sham.

Herrin, Illinois, United States #18597

Ihave no idea who this company is or why they have been harrassing me at work,. I have no outstanding debt, and y et they leave this number everywhere but say I need to give my account # when calling ``what number?

1-877-611-1815

Maroubra, New South Wales, Australia #17071

im sorry about u guys lost .. the sad thing about this is i used to work for them and YES...its a scam im ashamed to have been workin for them :sigh , i needed a job real bad they didnt even explain to enployees what the job was untill hired...

the first thing u do is ask what its about. they will not give to u untill read the card in the mail to them....DONT GIVE IT TO THEM!! ASK what its about..

I promise u wont get answer...then hang up....that person just lost a sale! LMAO :grin

Barasat, West Bengal, India #15555

:grin

THIS HAPPEND TO MY COUSIN BUT I THINK ITS FUNNY HOW THESE PEOPLE HAVE THE TIME TO DO ALL THIS WORK AND HOW AMERICA IS SO INTO GETTING MONEY $6,500 WORTH OF CREDIT LINE WHEN THE GAS IS GOING UP FOOD IS SKY ROCKET AND JOBS ARE NOT PAYING SO THEY FALL FOR IT!!!!! BUT IM JUST ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT REALLY DNT FALL FOR LETTERS LIKE THIS ONE. I HOPE EVERYONE LEARNS TO DO THE SAME

Dickinson, Texas, United States #9473

:upset WHY ALL THE CHARGES...THIS CARD IS CONFUSING AND A BUNCH OF ***.

Harriman, Tennessee, United States #9009

just tell everyone you know to keep calling everyone who does sales has 2 sell a min,so tell everyone you know 2 call and when they ask for ur personal info give them,*** they fool me 2

Ridge, New York, United States #5591

its fraud , i wasnt sure of it , so i made some research about it and found out that it is legal by law , but wat they are doing is fraud !!!

be ware