CCA CREDIT SERVICE - Credit Service Division CCA

Feb 06, 2008
review #112547

I have received a Credit Card Issued by First National Card, ordered by Credit Service Division, I have never applied for this credit card. How is it that I did not aplly for a credit car and I received a card in my name?

CCA Credit Service Division

POB 41101, Las Vegas, NV 89114-6101

I intend to contact the BBB of Las Vegas, NV to file an official complaint. Furthermore, I have not authorized this company to check my credit.

AFC

Also intend to find out info on First National Card, whether it is a bank or some finance company.

I will keep you posted on my findings.

AFC

9584327
Had an experience with CCA CREDIT SERVICE?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Bob

Sep 02, 2009 Erode, Tamil Nadu

This "company" uses a robo-dialer to entice people to call them by telling them it is regarding "a time-sensitive matter." They NEVER put anything in writing or contact you via the mail. They *** you out of your SSN, bank acct. info and other private information, then they give you a "credit card", telling you it has an $8,000.00 line of credit on it. What they don't tell you is the card is only good for merchandise in their own catalog. They WILL auto-draft funds from your bank account without your consent. They will steal $99.99 for a "start-up fee", $99.99 for "insurance" and $99.99 for some other service that doesn't exist either. File a complaint with your State's Attorney General's office. They violate the No-Call list law and the laws forbidding robo-dialing. They WILL be prosecuted by your State and you may receive a substantial amount of money when they are successfully prosecuted and fined.

Rochelle

Jun 10, 2008 La Porte, Texas

I recieved 2 CCS cards in the mail whichi did not apply for nor heard of so i thought i would look into it and found this site and many many more... I knoew it was too good to be true .seems when i avoid CCS they send a nother card with a higher credit limit... DONT TRUST IT PEOPLE...

richrd

May 28, 2008 Gilberts, Illinois

They sent me a card without my authorizing it. I hope they go to jail for this fraud.

Can someone dig up some names? Who is their "president"? I'm sure he has been arrested before.

Ex Employee

May 13, 2008 Sumy, Sums'ka Oblast'

Company is closed down. Issues with Bank of A... forced them to stop all operations. They have layed off almost all employees and all will be gone by next week.

emad (emaddawny@hotmail.com)

Mar 11, 2008 Voorhees Township, New Jersey

I got one and am trying to cancel it but can not find a number that is not automated, please help... email me with number. This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Aaron McMeekan

Mar 07, 2008 Brigantine, New Jersey

I got one and am trying to cancel it but can not find a number that is not automated, please help... email me with number. amcmeekan@yahoo.com

Tiffany

Feb 28, 2008 Anabel, Missouri

Ya i just Got a card From CCS a few days ago i looked into it there's not even a website for it !st national Card Dosn't exist there's no suck Office bank or anything Stay away !!

Daphne

Feb 22, 2008 Little Falls, Minnesota

I just received the card in the mail,which I never applied for.How did they get my name?But Thanks to these reveiws I surely won't be using it.It sounded good for a minute though,,but I'll be cuttting it up,Thanks to these reviews..

Kimberly on 02/21/08

Feb 21, 2008 Lake City, Minnesota

Please! Please! Beware! They are a total fraud, go to consumer affairs website for more complaints. There's hundreds and people have been milked for thousands in a matter of week. These people at CCA now CCS are criminals.

alex

Feb 14, 2008 Dorr, Michigan

Were you able to find anything about 1 national card at all? i got the card couple of weeks ago, but i don't trust it

pam

Feb 13, 2008 Big Rapids, Michigan

What is up with this? I got it too. They have caused six $35 NSF charges on a checking account that I left open, but was not using. How did they even get that information? How you found out anything?

coogan

Feb 09, 2008 Greenfield, Massachusetts

Its the worst scam ever they offer you all kinds of service but then they hit your account sevral times in a month for charges.Check on BBB website

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about CCA CREDIT SERVICE.
Filing a new complaint about
×