CCA CREDIT SERVICE - Credit Service Division CCA
I have received a Credit Card Issued by First National Card, ordered by Credit Service Division, I have never applied for this credit card. How is it that I did not aplly for a credit car and I received a card in my name?
CCA Credit Service Division
POB 41101, Las Vegas, NV 89114-6101
I intend to contact the BBB of Las Vegas, NV to file an official complaint. Furthermore, I have not authorized this company to check my credit.
Also intend to find out info on First National Card, whether it is a bank or some finance company.
I will keep you posted on my findings.
You May Also Like
- "I have been a Netspend customer since 2009 when I began receiving Social Security. Netspend declares terms & conditions that ONLY apply to the customer - they do not..."
- "I hear to let everybody know about alexander rodas Balcero owner of www.redpay.es they have stole using Fraud more then 350,000 usd from honest people in Colombia Venezuela Spain eeuu..."
- "Here's my experience:January 29th, 2013: Did taxes on via Turbotax, when asked where I wanted the deposit to go I made a big ***king mistake and checked the box..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "Here are the images of my order for the Staples Fraud Repeat of last postYet another victim of the bait and switch. Spent an hour to build my stamp and..."
- "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..."
- "Purchased a Galaxy S7 Edge on March 18th 2016 instead of my usual option due to a promotion in which you would receive a free Gear VR. My disabled son..."
- "They are crooks pure and simple. I don't know what else to say. They inspected the house and found things wrong with it. I didn't buy the house...."
- "Look no further. Really impeccable service. Me and my fiancé Dave checked their website, to start pricing and picking out my wedding band. I picked out a ring style..."