I have received a Credit Card Issued by First National Card, ordered by Credit Service Division, I have never applied for this credit card. How is it that I did not aplly for a credit car and I received a card in my name?
CCA Credit Service Division
POB 41101, Las Vegas, NV 89114-6101
I intend to contact the BBB of Las Vegas, NV to file an official complaint. Furthermore, I have not authorized this company to check my credit.
Also intend to find out info on First National Card, whether it is a bank or some finance company.
I will keep you posted on my findings.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Credit Card
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I opted to use NetSpend Premier Debit Cards to receive my rax refund through TurboTax. I finally received it on April 19th, 2016. My husband was sent a primary card..."
- "Started direct deposit with Netspend, tried to pay my bills and they won't pay them inside of 15 days. They pay my bills late every month so now I have..."
- "Basically, I'm now a single mom, divorcing, last hearing July 15 and 17th, it has been *** as divorces are known to be, I have two big cc, discover and..."
- "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "So, I started taking a log of the internet speeds with hotwire communications service in April of 2014. The average speed reading was 1.2 Mbs down. I pay like $40..."
- "Had a horrible sandwich at the store on Midway in Dallas. Ordered a roast beef sandwich it was well done roast beef. I call that barbecue. The only way..."
- "I shipped my Lenovo laptop through geek squad at local Best Buy store in Amherst, NY on 22nd of June 2016. I was getting online updates about the repair status..."
- "Worst moving people I have ever dealt with - damaged EVERY single piece of my new furniture, lied about insurance claim being made and no pay out or redress on..."