I have received a Credit Card Issued by First National Card, ordered by Credit Service Division, I have never applied for this credit card. How is it that I did not aplly for a credit car and I received a card in my name?
CCA Credit Service Division
POB 41101, Las Vegas, NV 89114-6101
I intend to contact the BBB of Las Vegas, NV to file an official complaint. Furthermore, I have not authorized this company to check my credit.
Also intend to find out info on First National Card, whether it is a bank or some finance company.
I will keep you posted on my findings.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Credit Card
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..."
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "Here's my experience:January 29th, 2013: Did taxes on via Turbotax, when asked where I wanted the deposit to go I made a big ***king mistake and checked the box..."
- "Mambo Sandy or should I say Sandra McFarlin of New Jersey will rob you blind. She is rude, and doesn't communicate with you. She basically takes your money ,then ignores..."
- "My wife made a typo when paying our bill to ADT instead of sending them $39.73 she sent them $3973.00. Yes way more than it should have been. To make..."
- "Hello, I have put many complaints about Publix on this website , and every single complaint has the proof (picture of the receipt is uploaded on every complaint) Here is another one..."
- "I had the utmost rudist ignorant employee in one of your establishments, I hope to God that I never get treated like the way she treated me ever again by..."
- "Bought a horseshoe wall decor from them (see link provided). It looked so nice on the website, but when it arrived I was so very disappointed. On the website image..."
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."